PRODUCT FEATURES FAQ & TIPS DIRECTIONS & SPECS
Alters jeans in a flash!
No time to hit the tailor? Use Hem Tape for Denim, a durable double-stick tape specially designed to alter the length of jeans in a flash! No ironing, sewing, or waiting required. Wear newly purchased too long jeans instantly, or test run a new length before taking a scissor to designer denim. Whether skinny, straight, boot-cut or flared, Hem Tape quickly adjusts the length of your tried-and-true blues to wear with flats or heels. Unlike other fashion tapes that create a weak surface stick, Hem Tape adheres to denim fibers to hold a new hem, cuff, or crop in place for days. Works on most fabrics and clothing styles like skirts, dresses, shorts and dress pants. Bonus: It won’t leave behind any sticky residue. Each pack contains 18 strips of easy pre-cut peel-and-stick tape, which will hem 2-3 pairs of jeans. Packaged in a chic envelope that keeps tape clean and protected in your purse.Product Features
• Durable adhesive designed for denim holds for days.
• Won’t pucker fabric and gives the hem a clean, smooth edge.
• No ironing, sewing, or waiting required.
• Repair fallen hems and close broken zippers fast.
• Wear newly purchased too-long jeans within minutes.
• Switch between heels and flats without dragging hems.
• Test run new lengths before tailoring to avoid miscuts.