Hem Tape for Denim
You just bought jeans that make your gams look like Gisele's and your booty nice and perky, but there's one problem: you need stilts to wear them. Using Hem Tape for Denim, wear newly purchased too long jeans instantly or test run a length before tailoring. Can't make a commitment to snip your designer duds? Easily switch between heels and flats with this durable double-stick tape designed to hold cuffs, crops and hems for days. No ironing, sewing, waiting, or tailor named Bernard required.
Check out more features and tips here.
Each vintage-inspired purse pack contains 18 pieces in 1 durable width. 18 strips of easy pre-cut peel-and-stick tape hems 2-3 pairs of jeans. Remove Hem Tape before washing jeans.
• Each Strip = 3/4" x 3"
• Exclusive adhesive grips fabric fibers for a durable hold.
• No sticky residue left behind.
• Won't pucker fabric for a clean, smooth hem.
• No ironing, sewing, or waiting required.
• Packaged in a chic envelope that keeps tape clean and protected in your purse.
• Works with skinny, straight, bootcut, classic, wide leg styles.